Bluetooth Smart enabled
Any Bluetooth enabled smart phone, tablet or other device can be used to monitor, to
change settings and to update the charger when new software features become available.
– Battery charge algorithm (configurable) or fixed output.
– Smart alternator compatibility: engine running detection mechanism.
Adaptive 3-stage charge algorithm: bulk – absorption – float
• For lead acid batteries it is important that during shallow discharges the absorption time
is kept short in order to prevent overcharging of the battery. After a deep discharge the
absorption time is automatically increased to make sure that the battery is completely
• For lithium batteries absorption time is fixed, default 2 hours.
• Alternatively, a fixed output voltage can be chosen.